Monday 17 January 2011

Looking for love in inappropriate places.


Finally got my copy of this after a long wait. But you will have to wait a bit longer...

Although it's not actually been that long considering the financial and time constrains of everyone involved, it has become a bit of a 'are we there yet' joke between me and Adam. Well I found it funny ;)

But the songs have been around me for quite a few years especially as I was in the same shared house as Adam when he wrote quite a few of them. I saw the songs develop, seen many gigs where they were previewed on stage for the first time and being played solo or with a variety of band line-ups.

Over the years the songs have matured, the band stabilised and the time came to record the album.

and re-recored

and mix

and re-mix

and the overdubs 

and tweaks

finally the album is done.... but....

The album justly caught the ear of a music business bod. Who is convinced they can do even better with some professional help. 

Sitting here listing to the album (thanks Adam, I'm one of a very small chosen few) it sounds great. 

If they do it even better! Wow!

Yes I can hear where there is room to improve and if done right then this 'final' version you will all get to hear will knock your socks off.

So watch this space... 










No comments: